- This Crochet Easter Bunny Hat Pattern Is Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Unique Christmas Tree Crochet Scarf Everyone Will Love
- This Heirloom Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is A Beautiful Gift To Welcome The New Baby
- [Free Pattern] Cute Date Night Purse For A Fun Evening Out
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Easy Blanket Works Up In No Time At All
Wink will be missed. Her patterns were always fun to see and create. She was a wonderful creative person and I hope Wink will be remembered for her amazingly colorful creativity. What better way to pay honor to this great lady than by watching some of her best work. And here is her absolutely gorgeous, fabulous groovy-ghan.
A while ago I stumbled across the most amazing vintage crocheted afghan on Etsy and I knew I had to make one just like it! Because I couldn’t find a pattern anywhere I sat down and figured out the pattern myself 🙂
What do you need:
a crochet hook (I use a 5mm hook)
yarn (I use Stylecraft Special DK)
a pair of scissors
a darning needle (Source)
Image source: Wink
Thanks to Wink for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.