- [Free Pattern] Let Your Little Ones Shine This Season In This Pretty Skirt
- [Video Pattern] So Very Adorable Strawberry Shortcake Baby Dress
- [Free Pattern] Toy Duck to Delight a Child -Straight From The Australian Women’s Weekly, Wednesday 5 October 1955
- [Paid Pattern] Brighten Your Day With A Gorgeous Sun Catcher Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] Amaze Your Family And Friends With A Pair Of New Crochet Shark Slipper Socks
Wink will be missed. Her patterns were always fun to see and create. She was a wonderful creative person and I hope Wink will be remembered for her amazingly colorful creativity. What better way to pay honor to this great lady than by watching some of her best work. And here is her absolutely gorgeous, fabulous groovy-ghan.
A while ago I stumbled across the most amazing vintage crocheted afghan on Etsy and I knew I had to make one just like it! Because I couldn’t find a pattern anywhere I sat down and figured out the pattern myself 🙂
What do you need:
a crochet hook (I use a 5mm hook)
yarn (I use Stylecraft Special DK)
a pair of scissors
a darning needle (Source)
Image source: Wink
Thanks to Wink for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.