- [Free Pattern] Make One Baby Blanket A Day With This Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Winter Bliss Square Will Remind You Of The Winter Wonderland Outside
- [Free Pattern] This Great Little Beanie For Anyone Is Everyone’s Favorite
- [Free Pattern] Some Very Nice Techniques To Boost Up The Old Fashion Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Way To Make A Quick And Cozy Fleece Blanket With A Stunning Lace Edging
This square with a beautiful design and amazing texture looks great in one or more colors. The post stitches create the almost 3D impression and the circles design gives structure and mesmerizing depth to this pattern. The Flame Square by Jessie Rayot is a super fun square you will enjoy making.
Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice
Beige #123: A
Mustard #158: B
Terracotta #134: C
Scarlet #113: D
US 9/I/5.50 mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JessieAtHome
Thanks to Jessie Rayot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.