- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous V-Neck Topper Will Keep You Warm When It’s Cold Outside
- This Free-Style Afghan Is A Great Way To Use Up Little Bits Of Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Sunburst Round Ripple Baby Blanket
- Christine Terwilliger Shared I’ve been making some “lovie” blankies lately. This
- Kristin’s Precious Baby Blanket
This afghan is simply beautiful! The Easiest Afghan Ever by Kristine Underwood is not only a gorgeous afghan pattern, it also creates a functional and sturdy and warm texture. The relaxing mindlessness of repeating the same stitch over and over and creating such a beautiful single crochet afghan, appeals to many of those looking for a simple and easy blanket crochet pattern. With a classic look in the solid color, and a very simple pattern to follow, this afghan pattern will soon turn into one of your favorites ever !
The Easiest Solid Color Crochet Afghan Free Pattern
It took me just about 3 weeks to complete this afghan and I used approximately 3-1/2 pounds of white yarn.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kristine In Between
Thanks to Kristine for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.