- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Diamonds And Daisies Baby Blanket Makes The Perfect Gift For Any Baby
- [Free Pattern] These Wine Glass Coasters Are The Perfect Housewarming Gift
- This Clever Fish Soap Holder Will Be A Quick Seller At Bazaars
- [Video Tutorial] Fool Proof Trick On How To Join A Long Series Of Chains Without Twisting Them
- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Simple One Skein Baby Blanket
Here is a super quick fun knit little project! This Baa-ble Hat by Donna Smith is a fantastic pattern which will make you smile while knitting it and it’s perfect for that leftover yarn. This adorable knitted hat pattern is written for one size only, the average adult head, 52-57cm/20-22 inches. Head over to Donna’s site and simply scroll down to the middle of the page to download the pattern.
Green and blue version:
Jameson’s of Shetland Heather Aran (50g balls):
- shade 998 Autumn x 1
- shade104 Natural White x 1
- shade 101 Natural Black x 1
- shade 1390 Highland Mist x 1
Brown and Grey Version:
Jamieson and Smith Worsted Aran (50g balls)
shade Peat x 2
shade Snaa White x 1
shade Coll Black x 1
shade Silver Grey x 1
Thanks to Donna Smith for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.