- Most Adorable Crochet Hedgehog Pincushion Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Pastel Spring Potholder Will Look Great In Your Kitchen!
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Shells Blanket In Two Colors
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful 12 Inch Squared Ripples Is Such A Quick Work Up!
- [Free Pattern] This Little Guy Is A Cute And Great Bath Toy!
These beauties are fun and easy to make in a variety of colors. Origami Hot Pad pattern by Ed Barrall II is suitable for playing with different yarn and hook combos. Make a bunch of them using solid colors or mixing up with scraps, they look great in any combination. This speedy crochet hot pad makes a nice and much appreciated gift.
Materials for a 7 X 7 inch pad: One ball of Sugar and Cream worsted weight cotton (about 120 yards).
Hook: Size H ( 5 mm) gives a medium density pad. A smaller hook (G) will give a higher density pad and take more yarn. A larger hook (I) will give a more open pad.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: South Bay Crochet (CGOA)
Thanks to Ed Barrall II for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.