- How To Half Double Crochet Video Tutorial
- Boho Crochet Afghan With Gorgeous Design [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Sea Shell Afghan Should Be Your Next Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Quick And Easy Stunning Crochet Stroller Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Teaching Kids Colors Is Easy And Fun With These Rainbow Knit Bunnies!
These beauties are fun and easy to make in a variety of colors. Origami Hot Pad pattern by Ed Barrall II is suitable for playing with different yarn and hook combos. Make a bunch of them using solid colors or mixing up with scraps, they look great in any combination. This speedy crochet hot pad makes a nice and much appreciated gift.
Materials for a 7 X 7 inch pad: One ball of Sugar and Cream worsted weight cotton (about 120 yards).
Hook: Size H ( 5 mm) gives a medium density pad. A smaller hook (G) will give a higher density pad and take more yarn. A larger hook (I) will give a more open pad.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: South Bay Crochet (CGOA)
Thanks to Ed Barrall II for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.