- [Free Pattern] This Lazy Waves Blanket Looks Like A Fun, Easy Pattern
- [Free Pattern] A Must-Have Blankie For Every New Babe
- This Adorable Standing Bear Amigurumi Family Is Really Impressive!
- Easy And Free Crochet Granny Stitch Washcloth Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Organize Your Space With These Rectangular Nesting Baskets ( Two Sizes Available)
Perfect for Valentine’s or for a special afghan, this little square with a heart is adorable! Jackie’s Heart Granny Square by Jackie Tyler is a sweet 6 inch granny square with bold heart that can be used to make dishcloths, potholders, coasters or just adorable, cute baby blankets. This pattern can be easily used to make several loving gifts.
Square is 6 inches
Materials: White and Red Worsted Weight Yarn (I used Red Heart Super Savers)
Hook 5mm or size needed to obtain a 6 inch square.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Karp Styles Crochet & Knitting
Thanks to Jackie Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.