- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Afghan With A Simple And Repetitive Stitch Pattern
- The Most Adorable Crochet Set For Baby Girl With Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Blossom Stitch Washcloth Is A Perfect Mother’s Day Gift
- [Free Pattern] These Freezie Pop Holder Variations Are Such A Great Idea For A Kid Party!
- Very Easy Free Baby Sweater Crochet Pattern
Use this very creative block to make a beautiful bedding accessory for your home. The Cupcake Celebration Granny Square by Jenny Thomas is a gorgeous granny square with so much attention to details. There’s a great step by step photo tutorial for this granny square and a helpful video tutorial showing how to add a cute pop of color and make the cupcakes more noticeable.
Red Heart Soft (or equivalent worsted weight yarn) in:
Color A: “Off White”
B: “Toast” (tan/khaki)
C: “Deep Sea” (turquoise)
D: “Guacamole” (spring green)
E: “Berry” (fuchsia/dark pink)
I (5.5 mm) hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Acorn Tree Creations
Thanks to Jenny Thomas for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.