- [Video Tutorial] These Granny Squares Make A Lovely Crochet Puff Stitch Flower Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Disney Inspired Baby Booties And Hats Will Make You Go Aww
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Four Points Square Afghan Is Great For Beginners
- 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date Knits Tiny Sweaters For Injured Penguins
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Sampler Afghan Is The Perfect Learn-To-Crochet Project
Baby blanket, queen coverlet or king sized bed spread, this beautiful crochet blanket is so easy to make. Virus Blanket by Jonna Martinez is a simple pattern with four repeating rows. This blanket works up very quickly and “grows” to the size you wish very similarly to a granny square.
Fast And Easy Crochet Blanket
Crochet this beautiful virus blanket as a baby blanket or as a king sized bed spread.
There are 4 repeating rows that “grow” the blanket.
Please watch my video tutorial for more detailed visual description of this pattern.
I have a 4.25 MM hook that I used for the pattern. I’m sure all G size hooks will work (4.00-4.50MM)
I used 2 skeins of Red Heart shimmer for a small baby blanket. Please grab extra yarn if you are unsure of sizing because personal tension and gauge will differ.
Crochet Virus Blanket Video Tutorial
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jonna Martinez
Thanks to Jonna Martinez for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.