- [Video Pattern] So Very Adorable Strawberry Shortcake Baby Dress
- How To Make And Stiffen A Crochet Star -So Simple And Easy!
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little -Easy To Make- Dishcloths
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Broomstick Lace Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] What You Can Do With An Old T-shirt Is Brilliant: Recycled Floor Cushion
The possibilities are endless! Beautiful square and great colors! The texture, the size, the colors, this pattern has it all! You can use this granny square to make so many things. And they all turn out beautiful! This lovely flower pattern is the Flower square by Beata Basik and can easily become the inspiration for your next “spring” flower crochet blanket or, as a matter of fact, for any happy, cheerful blanket. Or cushion. Or bag. Check out the picture below. Isn’t that bag beautiful?
Image source: ravelry
Learn how to make the flower separately and watch the video tutorial for this beautiful Flower Granny Square -courtesy of bobwilson123.
Thanks to Beata Basik for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.