- Easy Super Scrubby Dish Cloth To Really Scrub Those Dishes Clean
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch And Make A Beautiful Square Coasters Set
- This Free-Style Afghan Is A Great Way To Use Up Little Bits Of Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Pumpkin Hat
- [Free Pattern] This Timeless Crocheted Scarf With Fringes Is The Perfect Beginners Project
Make yourself a unique and delicious looking doughnut coasters set using this incredible cute pattern. Doughnut Coasters and Holder Set by CrochetDreamz are easy to make and most certainly will protect your surfaces in the yummiest way!
“How about some donuts without the calories? Donuts and Coffee, what an appetizing combo! Make these cute donuts coasters and fascinate your guests. I am sure it won’t go unnoticed. What’s more? It comes with a holder to keep the coasters all in one place. A delicious coaster with a Kawai touch, make this your next project.”
Doughnut Coasters And Holder Set Free Crochet Pattern
1.Worsted weight yarn, cotton is preferred. Lily Sugar ‘n Cream in colors Hot Blue, Ecru and Yellow were used along with Vanna’s Choice Baby in color Pink Poodle and Soft Taupe from Loops and Threads Impeccable. The holder was made entirely using Lily Sugar ‘n Cream Ecru.
2. Hook H (5mm).
3. Yarn needle to weave in the ends.
Doughnut is 4 1/2 inches in diameter
Check out the original source for the Doughnut Coasters And Holder Set Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.