- [Free Pattern] I Really Like This Hyperbolic Plane Pattern
- 2 Quick Tips For Working Smoother, Quicker Stitches!
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Cute Hearts Hair Bow That Feels Like A Special Gift
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Baby Blanket Pattern Works Up So Quick, You’ll Be Amazed!
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Slippers Are Super Hot!
Simple and very easy to do, the cascade stitch is delicate, different and looks great. The Cascade Stitch Baby Blanket -( arcade stitch baby blanket) is an easy enough pattern for beginners and also really great looking to create satisfaction. The blanket looks adorable just as it is or with a shell edging or simple ruffle edging.
Make with whatever yarn and gauge you’d like.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Helby’s Hatch
Thanks to Helby O for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.