- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cable Crochet Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Backing A Crochet Blanket Made Simple
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Shell Stitch Toddler Beanie
- Fabulous Troll Crochet Hat Pattern [Free Pattern]
- Lovely 12″ Square With Overlay Crochet To Create The 3D Effect [Free Pattern]
Simple and very easy to do, the cascade stitch is delicate, different and looks great. The Cascade Stitch Baby Blanket -( arcade stitch baby blanket) is an easy enough pattern for beginners and also really great looking to create satisfaction. The blanket looks adorable just as it is or with a shell edging or simple ruffle edging.
Make with whatever yarn and gauge you’d like.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Helby’s Hatch
Thanks to Helby O for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.