- [Free Patttern] Adorable Crochet Pencil Holder Every Kid Should Have ( At Least One!)
- [Free Pattern] Ridiculously Easy And Beautiful Granny Stripe Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Sea Shell Afghan Should Be Your Next Crochet Project
- Free Crochet Flower Edging Pattern To Add The Finishing Touch To A Blanket
- [Pictorial Guide] This Maisie Flower Is Just Gorgeous!
Simple and very easy to do, the cascade stitch is delicate, different and looks great. The Cascade Stitch Baby Blanket -( arcade stitch baby blanket) is an easy enough pattern for beginners and also really great looking to create satisfaction. The blanket looks adorable just as it is or with a shell edging or simple ruffle edging.
Make with whatever yarn and gauge you’d like.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Helby’s Hatch
Thanks to Helby O for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.