- [Free Pattern] Pamper Your Skin With These Waffle Crochet Spa Washcloths
- [Free Pattern] Happily Relax And Crochet Away This Simple Yet So Amazing Three Cakes Blanket!
- Quick And Easy Kitchen Cloth Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Crochet For Charity With This Fabulous Yet So Easy & Quick To Work Up Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Loving Crochet Angel Ornament Makes A Unique And Stunning Table Top
Many crochet stitches are beautiful but this one is really special. Interesting and elegant, this pattern can be used to create a baby blanket or a large afghan with ease. Add a new crochet stitch to your repertoire with this Vibrant V Square by Danyel Pink. This is the perfect pattern to use to crochet a snuggle-worthy afghan.
This lovely, openwork afghan square is super quick to stitch, and is a great stash-buster project. Change colors every 2 rows to create a lovely, colorful afghan.
The instructions are for a 12” square, but you can make ANY size square. You could even repeat the pattern endlessly to create a large afghan!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Danyel Pink Designs
Thanks to Danyel Pink for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.