- [Free Pattern] Give Your Feet The Comfort They Deserve With These Super-Cute Slipper Boots
- Easy Granny Rectangle Afghan To Cozy Up To Anytime
- [Free Pattern] Have A Great Place To Sit Your Drinks With These Fantastic & Fun St. Paddy Coasters
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Brilliant Technique To Make Amazing Looking Rugs For Cheap
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Ribbed Edge On A Hat Or Sweater
This beautiful baby blanket is made in one piece, using the Ivy motifs and joining them as you go. The Ivy’s Poppy Blanket by Marly Bird comes with an optional trim that you can include on your blanket to really finish it off. The finished size for this little blanket is 37 x 43″ / 94 x 109 cm.
Not only will you get a free crochet baby blanket pattern but I am also providing you with an instructional YouTube video showing you how to make the motifs and how to join-as-you-go. How easy is that?
The yarn used in this free crochet baby blanket pattern is Red Heart, “With Love” which comes in MANY different colors. Choose one that is right for you. This one is for my Niece who is in love with pink and purple.
Image source: Marly Bird
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.