- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Scarf Looks Beautiful In All The Different Yarns
- Fabulous Free Round Crochet Throw Pattern To Add Some Unique Texture To Any Room
- This Delicate Swaddle Blanket Is The Perfect Way To Keep Your Baby Comfortable And Secure
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Flower Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] This Is How You Can Make One Round Butterflies. It’s Really That Easy
Get instant gratification over a the weekend with this simple yet beautiful crochet project that can be done while watching your favorite TV show.
This lovely textured crochet blanket is an easy weekend project. Made with super bulky yarn, Charlotte Crochet Blanket designed by Krista Cagle of Rescued Paw Designs and Yarn Mamas works super fast and is a great beginner crochet pattern.
You’ll have to use only two simple stitches to create this lovely and interesting texture.
Super Fast Beginner’s Crochet Blanket
Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick Yarn – 4 skeins of Gray Marble & 2 skeins of Claret or 640 yards of any super bulky yarn.
Size Q Crochet Hook 15.75 mm
Large yarn needle to weave in ends
Check out the original source for the Super Fast Beginner’s Crochet Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rescued Paw Designs
Thanks to Krista for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.