- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Flowery Square
- Gorgeous Wrap Blanket In 5 Colors
- [Free Pattern] Very Pretty Baby Blanket And A Lovely Shells Stitch Tutorial For Beginners
- By Far The Easiest Way To Make A Gorgeous Granny Square Tote Bag
- [Free Pattern] Let Your Little One Cuddle Up With This Cute Bunny Blanket
‘This Lattice Scarf is super elegant. Almost royal. It can be used for winter, for parties, for Christmas or even weddings. It has 4 rows that are repeated over and over again until you reach the length you need it. If you increase the amount of chain you can even make it into a blanket.”
This gorgeous Lattice Scarf by Nicole Riley is made using the special stitch Lattice Treble Cluster and can easily be adjusted in size whether it is in width or in length.
Super Elegant Lattice Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
You will need:
Premier yarns Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn in the color Snow white (3 skeins or more, depending on the length of your scarf)
Check out the original source for Super Elegant Lattice Scarf Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.