- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] This White Crochet Top Seems To Be A Favorite Among Moms For Their Teen And Tween Girls
- [Free Pattern] Fun Puff Stitch Halter Dress Any Little Girls Wants To Wear This Summer
- This Adorable Standing Bear Amigurumi Family Is Really Impressive!
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Crochet Blanket For Baby Boy
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Drunken Granny Baby Blanket
Quick, easy, and lovely, this pattern has a choice of 3 widths. One-Skein Chevron Scarf by Dena Stelly with a great design for a one ball scarf makes a warm and stylish scarf. This is such a great project to take along and there are so many ways to make different scarves using this pattern. Making lovely presents has never been easier!
a chevron stitch scarf in 3 widths
narrow (medium) [wide]
narrow and medium widths use approx 4 oz for a adult size scarf, wide scarf will likely use 2 skeins for
a nice length
size G or H crochet hook and about one skein (4 oz) of worsted weight yarn. Gauge is not critical for
Thanks to Dena Stelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.