- 30 Minute Crochet Projects- Free Crochet Patterns
- Debbie Harford Shared Halloween treat bag for my grandson. No pattern.
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Storage Or Gift Basket Any Size And Shape You Want
- [Free Pattern] Quick Slipper Pattern For Beginner Knitter
- Simple Interlocking Crochet Blanket Pattern With Two Unique Sides
This adorable lion square would make a wonderful addition to a baby blanket. Cute and friendly looking, this Lion Square: 8″x8″ by Maggie Menzel is a great pattern with a cute design which is fast to work up and easy to size up. So adorable, this pattern is also perfect for charity projects.
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
Sizes Included: 8″ x 8″ square
Yarn Shown: Wool of the Andes Worsted Yarn
Needles/Hooks Suggested: Size I (5.5mm): crochet hook
Fiber Type: Wool & Blends
Weight: Worsted/Hvy Worsted
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knit Picks
Thanks to Maggie Menzel for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.