- 8″ Tapestry Watermelon Afghan Square Is A Happy Summer Design
- Brenda Jarrard Shared I was using up some left over thread
- This Adorable Standing Bear Amigurumi Family Is Really Impressive!
- [Video Tutorial] This Festive Afghan Has Spirals That Are Incredible!
- Beautiful Picot Fan Summer Cardigan To Add A Bit Of Elegance To Any Outfit
This adorable lion square would make a wonderful addition to a baby blanket. Cute and friendly looking, this Lion Square: 8″x8″ by Maggie Menzel is a great pattern with a cute design which is fast to work up and easy to size up. So adorable, this pattern is also perfect for charity projects.
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
Sizes Included: 8″ x 8″ square
Yarn Shown: Wool of the Andes Worsted Yarn
Needles/Hooks Suggested: Size I (5.5mm): crochet hook
Fiber Type: Wool & Blends
Weight: Worsted/Hvy Worsted
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knit Picks
Thanks to Maggie Menzel for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.