- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Amigurumi Toys For Young At Heart
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waistcoat Stitch AKA The Knit Stitch
- An African Flower Turned Mandala You Will Love Deeply!
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Popcorn And Winter Nights Square To Celebrate The Spirit Of The Season
- Raechel Mayfield Shared I got tired of making monster butt pants
Colorful and joyful, these butterfly baby rattles will make any baby happy! They`re easy and fun to make in a variety of colors and they bring a lot of joy.
Amigurumi Butterfly Baby Rattle by Amigurumi Today, with a lovely design is just darling and great to crochet for yourself, your children or anyone dear to your heart.
Amigurumi Butterfly Baby Rattle Free Crochet Pattern
- Yarnart Begonia (100% cotton, 170 m / 50 g). You’ll need three colors for eyes (white, black and blue or green) and six more colors for the butterfly itself. All colors are up to you!
- Simple plastic rattle of 35 mm diameter. If you don’t have such a big one, use the smaller one and put it into the tail.
- Two 8-10 mm wooden beads for antennae (put them inside). If you don’t have them, just stuff these parts firmly.
- Sewing needle
- 1.75-2.0 mm crochet hook
Check out the original source for this Amigurumi Butterfly Baby Rattle Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Amigurumi Today
Thanks to Amigurumi Today for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.