- [Video Tutorial] Making Your First Blanket & Hat Set Is Easy- If You Follow This Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Little Blanket Pattern Is Perfect For Some Cozy Couch Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Ah-dorable Afghan Pattern For People Who Love Fox Terriers
- [Free Pattern] These Christmas Cork Elves & Pals Are Way Too Cute!
- Debbie Harford Shared Just finished this one Can be used either
Very interesting afghan block with such an interesting design! The more you look at it the more it seems to revel itself at a deeper level and it kind of creates the 3D visual effect. So many details in this block and they all go together so well to create a stunning ensemble.
Starburst New Millenium 12″ Afghan Block by Margaret MacInnis is a beautiful pattern with a super-clever design. The pattern has included a picture tutorial that is easy to follow and understand.
Super-Clever Starburst Afghan Block Pattern
crochet hook I use a 4.5 mm or a 7, but I crochet fairly loosely
three colours of yarn in aran-weight (Vanna’s Choice or similar)
MC–main colour about 1/3 a skein
CC–contrasting colour about 1/3 a skein
BC–border colour about 1/3 a skein
Colour usage depends on placement of course
Check out the original source for this Super-Clever Starburst Afghan Block Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Designs By Muggins
Thanks to Margaret MacInnis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.