- [Free Pattern] This Bunny Hat Looks Cute On All Ages, Anytime Of The Year
- A Handsome Crochet Bookmark Is The Perfect Way To Mark Your Place In That Epic Novel
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet: The Correct Way To Change Colors In Crochet
- [Free Pattern] These Super Easy And Adorably Cute Baby Owl Ornaments Are Perfect Party Favors For Any Occasion
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Christmas Baubles With Snowflake Embroidery
Very interesting afghan block with such an interesting design! The more you look at it the more it seems to revel itself at a deeper level and it kind of creates the 3D visual effect. So many details in this block and they all go together so well to create a stunning ensemble.
Starburst New Millenium 12″ Afghan Block by Margaret MacInnis is a beautiful pattern with a super-clever design. The pattern has included a picture tutorial that is easy to follow and understand.
Super-Clever Starburst Afghan Block Pattern
crochet hook I use a 4.5 mm or a 7, but I crochet fairly loosely
three colours of yarn in aran-weight (Vanna’s Choice or similar)
MC–main colour about 1/3 a skein
CC–contrasting colour about 1/3 a skein
BC–border colour about 1/3 a skein
Colour usage depends on placement of course
Check out the original source for this Super-Clever Starburst Afghan Block Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Designs By Muggins
Thanks to Margaret MacInnis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.