- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Multifunctional Crochet Basket With Handles
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lace Shell Pattern With Popcorn Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Stay Stylish With This Crocheted Fashion Accessory: Queen Anne’s Lace Scarf
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mug Cozy Will Make Your Morning Coffee/Tea Even Better!
- Best Pictorial To Help Get Straight Edges When Doing Rows Of Double Crochet
Very interesting afghan block with such an interesting design! The more you look at it the more it seems to revel itself at a deeper level and it kind of creates the 3D visual effect. So many details in this block and they all go together so well to create a stunning ensemble.
Starburst New Millenium 12″ Afghan Block by Margaret MacInnis is a beautiful pattern with a super-clever design. The pattern has included a picture tutorial that is easy to follow and understand.
Super-Clever Starburst Afghan Block Pattern
crochet hook I use a 4.5 mm or a 7, but I crochet fairly loosely
three colours of yarn in aran-weight (Vanna’s Choice or similar)
MC–main colour about 1/3 a skein
CC–contrasting colour about 1/3 a skein
BC–border colour about 1/3 a skein
Colour usage depends on placement of course
Check out the original source for this Super-Clever Starburst Afghan Block Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Designs By Muggins
Thanks to Margaret MacInnis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.