- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Scallop Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Charizard Is Magnificent!
- [Free Pattern]This 12 inch Afghan Block Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cute And Charismatic Lovely Ridges Pillow
- [Free Pattern] This Wonderful Checkerboard Throw Is Perfect For Those Who Like To Learn New Stitch Patterns
Keep your baby’s head warm all winter with this amazingly cute and cozy hat. This Crochet Hippo Hat is a super cute and quick pattern designed by Sarah Zimmerman.It looks great, is super fun and the details are awesome! Sure to capture your baby’s attention and curiosity. Makes a great gift or Christmas present any baby and mom will love!
• Worsted weight yarn. I used Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Dusty Purple and Pink and a little bit of White.
• Size H Crochet Hook
• Tapestry needle
• 2 small black buttons (about a 1/2 inch)
• 2 purple buttons (optional) about 3/4 inch
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.