- [Free Pattern] So Cute And Beautifully Made Wee Booties
- [Free Pattern] Any Little Girl Would Love Wrapping This Cape Around Her Shoulders And Showing It Off
- Quick And Easy Crochet Men’s Hat Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Inspire Smiles All Around With This Super Cute Round Kitty Face Bag
- Super Simple One Skein Baby Blanket
There are so many things to like about this pattern. Sundial by Maria Summers is quick and relatively simple without being boring. It is a fun pattern to stitch with a great visual appeal. This 9” square pattern has so many possibilities for colors.
Square Heavy Worsted Weight Yarn in 3 colors
Shown in Vanna’s Choice, Raspberry, Aqua, and Pink
Hook – 5.5 mm (US I)
Stitches: slip stitch (sl st), chain (ch), half double crochet (hdc), double crochet (dc), half treble crochet (htr), treble crochet (trc)
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Maria Summers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.