- How To Join Crochet Squares -Crab Stitch Join
- Crochet Market Tote Bag Free Pattern Ideas
- [Free Pattern] This Amazing Crochet Shawl Is A Fashion Piece Every Woman Should Add To Her Wardrobe
- Super Easy Cakes And Candles Baby Blanket Video Tutorial
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket With An Easy To Follow Video Tutorial
There are so many things to like about this pattern. Sundial by Maria Summers is quick and relatively simple without being boring. It is a fun pattern to stitch with a great visual appeal. This 9” square pattern has so many possibilities for colors.
Square Heavy Worsted Weight Yarn in 3 colors
Shown in Vanna’s Choice, Raspberry, Aqua, and Pink
Hook – 5.5 mm (US I)
Stitches: slip stitch (sl st), chain (ch), half double crochet (hdc), double crochet (dc), half treble crochet (htr), treble crochet (trc)
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Maria Summers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.