- The Dude Blanket Is Simple And Sturdy, Just Like Most Men Like It! [Free Pattern]
- Gorgeous Lola the Crochet Plushy Unicorn [Free Pattern]
- Gorgeous 3D Flower Hexagon Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Stunning Crochet Flower Motifs For Blanket
- This Cute Kitty Crochet Basket For Toys Will Delight Your Little Ones
There are so many things to like about this pattern. Sundial by Maria Summers is quick and relatively simple without being boring. It is a fun pattern to stitch with a great visual appeal. This 9” square pattern has so many possibilities for colors.
Square Heavy Worsted Weight Yarn in 3 colors
Shown in Vanna’s Choice, Raspberry, Aqua, and Pink
Hook – 5.5 mm (US I)
Stitches: slip stitch (sl st), chain (ch), half double crochet (hdc), double crochet (dc), half treble crochet (htr), treble crochet (trc)
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Maria Summers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.