- [Free Pattern] This Fast & Easy Soft Baby Blanket Will Make You Proud Every Day
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy To Make Full Finger Gloves For Women
- [Free Patterns] The 10 Most Beautiful Crochet Granny Squares Ever
- This Sunflower Bookmark With Tassel Is An Adorable Way To Mark Your Place
- [Free Pattern] With This Daisy Holder, The Towel is Doubled And Hangs Perfectly
Pretty and simple, this crochet is great for the beach or cool summer evenings. Simple Lace Summer Top by Rhelena’s Crochet Patterns works best over a camisole or any other top and it’s an easy to adjust pattern to any size you want. Make in your favorite color and you’ll have a stylish and comfortable lace top that’s super simple to make and looks fabulous.
Instructions are given for X-Small (XS). Sizes Small (S), Medium (M), Large (L), and X-Large (XL) are given in parenthesis.
Yarn: Butterfly Mercerized Cotton (Double Knitting (#3) cotton, 125 gr./249 yds) – 3, (3, 3, 4, 4) skeins.
Crochet Hook: G/4.00mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Thanks to Rhelena for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.