- [Video Tutorial] Adorable Owl Rug For Baby’s Room
- [Free Pattern] The Most Adorable Crochet Heart Keychain Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Scalloped Fan Edged Baby Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] 3 Simple Ways To Make The Perfect Beanie Or Hat
- [Free Pattern] Everything About This Floral Purse Is Perfect. I’m Impressed
The lovely starburst stitch and cotton combination, used in this pattern, creates a very sturdy, thick, and scrubby texture. No wonder this Little Starbursts Dishcloth pattern by Sarah Cook is so popular and appreciated. The starburst effect gives the texture a fabulous look! Quick and easy to make, this little dishcloth is an addictive pattern with truly rewarding results.
Hook size: 5.0 mm
Yarn: Worsted Weight Cotton
Gauge: Finished main body = approx. 18 cm x 18 cm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Blooming Patterns
Thanks to Sarah Cook for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.