- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Read A Blanket Pattern And Add A Border With Step By Step Instructions
- [Free Pattern] Spread The Holiday Joy With This Cute Little Santa Ornament
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Easy To Make Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
- [Free Pattern] Make A Gorgeous Prayer Shawl For A Loved One: Butterfly Stitch Prayer Shawl
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Diamonds And Daisies Baby Blanket Makes The Perfect Gift For Any Baby
Here is another brilliant granny stitch pattern from Make and Do Crew! The Newsprint Shawl by Jess Coppom uses rhythmic stripes to create a light, super warm shawl.
Shawls are such a versatile accessory -you can wear them on pretty much every season.
Adding tassels or fringes will give this shawl a great look any time you wear it around the shoulders as a shawl or around the neck as a triangle scarf.
Granny Stitch Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
• Lion Brand New Basic 175 (Category 4/medium – 175 yds, 3.5 oz)
– MC: Cream (color #098) – 3 skeins
– AC: Charcoal (color #152) – 1 skein
• Tapestry needle
• Size N (10 mm) crochet hook
• Cardboard toilet paper tube or tassel maker
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Granny Stitch Shawl Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make and Do Crew
Thanks to Jess Coppom for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.