Here is another brilliant granny stitch pattern from Make and Do Crew! The Newsprint Shawl by Jess Coppom uses rhythmic stripes to create a light, super warm shawl.
Shawls are such a versatile accessory -you can wear them on pretty much every season.
Adding tassels or fringes will give this shawl a great look any time you wear it around the shoulders as a shawl or around the neck as a triangle scarf.
Granny Stitch Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
• Lion Brand New Basic 175 (Category 4/medium – 175 yds, 3.5 oz)
– MC: Cream (color #098) – 3 skeins
– AC: Charcoal (color #152) – 1 skein
• Tapestry needle
• Size N (10 mm) crochet hook
• Cardboard toilet paper tube or tassel maker
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Granny Stitch Shawl Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make and Do Crew
Thanks to Jess Coppom for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.