- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Honeycomb Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Technique Used To Make The Monkey And The Frog Is So Simple! I’m Amazed!
- [Video Tutorial] These Darling And Comfy Knee High Socks Are Perfect For Cold Weather
- [Free Pattern] Cute Flower Bookmark That Will Make Your Day Better
- [Paid Pattern This Week Only] Heavenly Softness, Just Right For Baby’s Delicate Skin: Fluffy Clouds Baby Blanket
This easy level pattern creates a stunning texture with a classic checkerboard look in a whole new way. Don’t Fence Me In by Polly Plum can be crocheted with any yarn and appropriately sized hook in order to get a different size square. This clever pattern with a subtle design is fun to make, and the texture really jumps up at you.
Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Checkerboard Look
Finished Size: 9 inch square (with Aran or Worsted Weight yarn)
Hook size: 5.5mm/I
Yarn: Worsted Weight (Or any yarn of your choice with an appropriately sized hook)
Check out the original source for this Stunning Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Checkerboard Look pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Every Trick on the Hook
Thanks to Polly Plum for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.