- [Video Tutorial] Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet The Tunisian Stitch
- One Hour Crochet Afghan You’ll Want To Make Immediately [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This African Flower Bag Is SO Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves This Mountain Ridges Textured Afghan With A Modern Look
- [Paid Pattern] Super Warm And Comfy Oversized Over The Knee Crochet Socks
This square looks a bit different than the usual granny square. This Ribs and Lace Afghan Block by Joyce Lewis is thick and thin, and solid and lacy, and you get to decide where the colors go. The very interesting design makes this square gorgeous. I love the texture, the ribbing is so pretty.
Designed to be a 12 inch block, this pattern uses front post stitches to create a ribbed center set on point and standard, open lacy stitches to frame and contrast the ribbed section.
UPDATE: THIS PATTERN IS NOW A PAID PATTERN.
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Joyce Lewis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.