- [Free Pattern] This Matrioska Bookmark Will Make You Leave Your Kindle And Grab A Real Book!
- [Free Pattern] This Little Guy Is Amazing And I Just Need One!
- This Crocheted Dust Mitt Is Pretty And Practical
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Turkey Square For A Festive Crochet Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Basket You Can Hang Whereever You Fancy
Have you ever created functional furniture using your crochet skills? Well, here is a gorgeous pattern that wonderful and amazing, simple and practical and everyone can try it, since is a free pattern! Sampler Bean Bag Pouf by Jess Coppom is a large show-stopper that’s worked in six squares with six different stitches,
This crochet pouf pattern makes a great seat or ottoman that loos absolutely stunning on nurseries, living rooms or bedrooms.
Sampler Bean Bag Pouf Free Crochet Pattern
Check out the original source for this Sampler Bean Bag Pouf pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make & Do Crew
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.