- Cutest Fox Amigurumi Fits Your Pocket!
- [Free Pattern] Fun Crochet Coffee Mug Coasters That Would Be Perfect For Hostess Gift
- [Video Tutorial] Amazingly Beautiful 3D Cable Stitch Hat With Stunning Crown Design
- Adorable Starlight Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Interlocking Rings Are Something You Definitely Want To Try
My morning began as it usually does, except…I had scarves in my mind! Not any type of scarves, this morning I was thinking lace scarves! The type that looks like a scarf but is more of a fashion accessory, than anything else.
The type that feels like a feather around your neck. In a way, the type that makes you the belle of the ball and makes other women say: I want it!. Super soft and light on warm days and chick and comfortable on rainy days.
One coffee later, I was in love with this -if I may say- royal scarf. It looks so delicate and gorgeous in all kind of yarns.
The pattern is called Queen Anne’s Lace Scarf by Khebhin Gibbons and has two big qualities: it is extremely easy to make, so therefore great for a beginner level and it’s attractive enough to mesmerize a crowd.
This pattern is really easy, and can be done in all kinds of different yarns! I just recommend not using textured yarns,such as boucle, as they would take away from the lacy appearance.
Thanks to Khebhin Gibbons for this article inspiration and featured image.
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.