- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Colorful Blanket With A Retro Look Is Fabulous
- [Free Pattern] A Truly Versatile And Functional Bag You Will Keep In Years!
- [Free Pattern] Debbie Harford Shared Doggie Sweater Small 9 to 14 lb dog.Measure
- [Video Tutorial] This Beautiful Baby Blanket It’s Amazingly Easy To Make. Perfect For Beginners!
- [Free Pattern] This Basic Infant Hat Adorably Makes A World Of Difference
Spiders crawling up or down the wall ….such a great and scary Halloween decoration idea! Big or giant spider decorations are most popular during Halloween, and here is the perfect crochet pattern to make some creepy spiders.
These Spiders Climbing Walls by Michele Wilcox can be made quickly and used to decorate your walls and create an atmosphere of creepiness.
What you will need:
RED HEART® Super Saver®: 1
skein 312 Black A and 316 Soft
Only a small quantity of B is
needed for this project.
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook:
4mm [US G-6]
Yarn needle, polyester fiberfill for
stuffing, red embroidery floss, 24
black chenille stems, white glue
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Michele Wilcox for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.