- [Free Pattern] This Bubble Dishcloth Is Super Quick To Work Up And The Texture Is Awesome
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Fun One-Skein Chevron Scarf
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Little Mouse Angel Ornament Makes A Cute Gift That No One Could Resist
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Crochet Owl Super Scarf You Need In Your Life
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Butterflies Cord
Lovely and fun, this little square with a flower in the middle is intended for the adventurous beginner to intermediate crocheter. Hermit 9″ and 12″ Afghan Block by Margaret MacInnis with a spectacular design and an approach outside the box is what is popular called a” knock out pattern”. This excellent block is a clever pattern with great results.
Colors A (15/30 g), B (20/35 g), C (20/35 g), D optional, 5 or 5.5 mm hook, yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Designs By Muggins
Thanks to Margaret MacInnis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.