- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Eye Catching Harlequin Shells Crochet Square
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Delicate 17″ Square With A Vintage Feel Attached
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Super Fast… This Three-Hour Cowl Is Amazing!
- [Video Tutorial] Amaze Your Family And Friends With A Pair Of New Crochet Shark Slipper Socks
- [Video Tutorial] Outstanding Granny Square Pattern Even Beginners Can Make
Lovely and fun, this little square with a flower in the middle is intended for the adventurous beginner to intermediate crocheter. Hermit 9″ and 12″ Afghan Block by Margaret MacInnis with a spectacular design and an approach outside the box is what is popular called a” knock out pattern”. This excellent block is a clever pattern with great results.
Colors A (15/30 g), B (20/35 g), C (20/35 g), D optional, 5 or 5.5 mm hook, yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Designs By Muggins
Thanks to Margaret MacInnis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.