- [Free Patterns] 10 Quick And Easy Knitting Patterns For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Twisted Crochet Fringe Is Absolutely Beautiful And Easier Than It Looks
- [Free Pattern] One Look At This Delicate NeverEnding Wildflower And You’ll Be Smiling For The Rest Of The Day
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Lace Knit Reversible Scarf
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cool Grinch Wreath Is Clearly One Of A Kind!
Lovely and fun, this little square with a flower in the middle is intended for the adventurous beginner to intermediate crocheter. Hermit 9″ and 12″ Afghan Block by Margaret MacInnis with a spectacular design and an approach outside the box is what is popular called a” knock out pattern”. This excellent block is a clever pattern with great results.
Colors A (15/30 g), B (20/35 g), C (20/35 g), D optional, 5 or 5.5 mm hook, yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Designs By Muggins
Thanks to Margaret MacInnis for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.