- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lacy Arrow Stitch
- Totally Awesome Crochet Mini Backpack Purse Free Crochet Pattern To Add A Touch Of Personality To Your Gifts
- [Video Tutorial] Adorable Hello Lucy Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Fanciful Flower Potholder That Is Fast And Easy To Crochet
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Cord Of Little Hearts
Such an awesome beautifully simple crochet pattern! Lamps are such a wonderfully simple and quite inexpensive way to change the visual feeling of any room and to create more warmth and comfort. This adorable crocheted lampshade is perfect to cover a beat up lamp or any lamp for that matter and to brighten up your room. Quick and easy, this Free Crochet Lampshade Pattern by Anna & Heidi Pickles is the perfect project for rushy times and it is designed to fit a Shade JÄRA in 35 cm from IKEA.
Pickles Fat & Happy, 500 g. (1 skein)
15 mm (P/Q)
JÄRA in 35 cm from IKEA.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pickles
Thanks to Anna & Heidi Pickles for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.