- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Mixed Stitch #1 Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy Crochet Granny Square Blanket Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] This Mitered Baby Blanket Is A Great Pattern For Scrap Yarn
- [Free Pattern] This Soft And Easy Afghan Is The Perfect Choice For Nap Time
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Blanket Is So Cozy, You May Never Want To Get Out Of Bed
How adorable! This little Sunburst Granny Heart, designed by Jacquie – Bunny Mummy is the cutest pattern ever! Make a bun of hearts and turn them into a bunting, to beautify any room you want! A hearts bunting is perfect for a baby’s room, so colorful and cheerful they would, no doubt, capture the eye of a baby!
Use these lovely granny hearts to make a lovely baby blanket or afghan, a beautiful scarf, or a gorgeous pillow or as decorative accent. They are so versatile and they look great on any project!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jacquie – Bunny Mummy
Thanks to Jacquie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.