- [Video Tutorial] Make Your Own Slightly Slouchy Crochet Hat
- Simple And Quick Crochet Waffle Dishcloth Pattern To Make To Sell
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Cool And Easy Patchwork Dog Pillow That Kids And Adults Will Enjoy
- Cute Crochet Owl Purse For All The Girls In Your Life
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Rectangular Granny Square
This is a beautiful pattern and super wearable. This Crochet Blouse found on Tri Cro Da Tuka is a great project for beginners. You will, basically, make two rectangular pieces and then join them at the shoulders and on the sides. This pattern is easy to follow and looks great in a variety of yarn weights. This blog is in Portuguese and you’ll need to scroll down the page to see the pattern written in English.
Image source: Tri Cro Da Tuka
Thanks to Tri Cro Da Tuka for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.