- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Trolls Poppy Hat
- [Free Pattern] Simply Lovely Pretty Petals Square
- [Free Pattern] I Really Like This Hyperbolic Plane Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Stylish Pineapples Basket Adds Texture And Contrast To Your Decor
- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
A simple pattern that works up quick and looks fabulous both open and closed with a shawl pin, this crochet vest is easy to wear, cozy and warm without being heavy.
Simple Waterfall Vest pattern by Tamara Kelly is easy to make as it is really just a fancy rectangle,worked side to side, and with a simple edging,If you’re looking for a long weekend pattern, this is it.
This great cardi vest pattern comes in 4 different sizes.
If you’ve never made an adult garment before, this pattern is so much fun to make and wear!
So Simple And Perfect Waterfall Vest In 4 Sizes
Check out the original source for this Simple And Perfect Waterfall Vest Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Moogly
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.