- [Video Tutorial] This Baby Hoodie & Hat Set Is Sure To Become One Of Your Favorite Gifts For Little Ones
- 7 Awesome Free Sea Turtle Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet The Diamond Lace Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crochet Despicable Me Minion Granny Square
- [Photo Tutorial] Turn This Block Stitch Square Pattern Into A Full Blanket. It’s So Simple
Granny squares are amazing! There are so many clever ways to use them to make gorgeous projects.om home decor to clothing, for babies, kids and adults, everything is possible ad available to anyone, even beginners. Once you know how to make the basic granny square, you’ll be amazed at what you can do!
So, here is an amazing granny project! You’ll be impressed! This Daisy Granny Square Poncho by Darlene Nemeth is made of 48 Daisy Granny Squares, it’s really easy to make and looks fabulous! Especially when done in your favorite colors!
You will need:
Three shades of your favorite color – a dark, medium and light tone.
Crochet Hook – size 3.5mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Let It Shine
Thanks to Darlene Nemeth for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.