- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Boot Cuffs Are Stunning And Easy
- [Free Pattern] Colorful Crochet Star Stitch Potholders To Decorate Your Kitchen Any Season
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Owl Bag Is Perfect For When You Want To Go “Light” While You’re Out
- Gorgeously Huggable One Skein Crochet Bunny Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Heart Stitch Leg Warmers For Babies And Kids
Once in a while I come across a spectacular design that makes me wonder: is this a painting or a crochet afghan? This Tides of Change pattern by Frank O’Randle, available in 87in/221cm sizes is amazing, beautiful and mesmerizing!
I feel like this crochet pattern, so beautifully called Tides of Change is more than just the design for an afghan, it’s an invitation to meditation. Change is something that happens in everyone’s life whether we want it or not so let’s welcome this beautiful crochet piece in our crochet world. Close your eyes and think of changes in your life: what colors do you see with your mind’s eyes?
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…