- [Photo Tutorial] This Amazing Chicken Edging Crochet Pattern Will Make Your Jaw Drop
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Solomon’s Knot aka Lover’s Knot Stitch
- [Free Pattern] It Only Takes 5-1/2 Hours To Make This Amazing Throw!
- [Free Pattern] No More Weaving Ends In With This Gorgeous Cluster Stripes Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Bring Christmas Magic To Your Family With This Super-Cute Elf On The Shelf
This romantic ripple, modern with some soft edges is such a beautiful variation on the ripple afghan! The Shell and Post Stitch Ripple Afghan by Heather Tucker has a distinctive look with those long rows of posts. The posts create such a cool visual and tactile appeal! The combination of the front/back post with the shell and the ripple is just brilliant! This great looking stitch is easy to memorize for comfortable crocheting.
Size: This blanket can be made any size. Five widths are given in the directions.
Worsted weight yarn
Size H (5mm) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama’s Stitchery Projects
Thanks to Heather Tucker for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.