- [Pattern Discontinued] This Gorgeous Fringe Tunic Will Make Anyone Look Style-Savvy
- [Free Pattern] This Mitered Baby Blanket Is A Great Pattern For Scrap Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Mind-Blowingly Cute And Simple Spider Pom-Pom Hat
- [Free Pattern] Easy To Customize Crochet Blanket For All Seasons
- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Easy Squared Waffle Rainbow
Such a beautiful stitch pattern! This Mason Blanket by Elizabeth Roggasch made in super bulky yarn is super soft and perfect for a baby. This blanket is so soft and cozy, it’s perfect to curl up in and to wrap up in for an afternoon nap. The pattern can be easily adjusted to a bigger size. This snuggly baby blanket pattern is very easy and even beginners can make one.
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page.