- How To Make Quick Crochet Slippers To Keep Your Feet Warm In The Winter
- [Free Pattern] A Very Nice Modern Twist On The Traditional Granny Square
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Neptune’s Arrow
- How To Make A Swimsuit Cover Up Dress From A Crochet Rectangle [Free Pattern]
- [Photo Tutorial] Bang-On-Trend Tutti-Frutti Potholders
Such a beautiful stitch pattern! This Mason Blanket by Elizabeth Roggasch made in super bulky yarn is super soft and perfect for a baby. This blanket is so soft and cozy, it’s perfect to curl up in and to wrap up in for an afternoon nap. The pattern can be easily adjusted to a bigger size. This snuggly baby blanket pattern is very easy and even beginners can make one.
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page.