- 3 Great And Simple Techniques To Join A New Ball of Yarn
- [Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Crochet Square Blanket Pattern It’s Beautiful To Look At And Quite Easy To Do
- [Free Patterns] 10 Amazing Crochet Blankets for Babies & Kids
- Cutest Crochet Baby Dragon Amigurumi Is The Perfect Gift For Your Dragon Loving Friends
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Stunning Tape Lace
What a beauty! This gorgeous Living Room Afghan by Sarah of Sarah’s Projects is made using the shell stitch and finished off with a scalloped edge. The light color ads to the beauty of this crochet blanket and shows the pattern really well. The pattern for the afghan is pretty easy and versatile; you can adjust the size and make the afghan as big or small as you want.
If you need help add the scalloped trimming, this video tutorial is going to help you tons! Enjoy!
Thanks to Sarah for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.