- [Free Pattern] These Easy Textured Washcloths A Fabulous Gift To Make And Share
- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest Way To Make A Chunky Style Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Pentagonal Penrose Throw Blanket Is Spectacular!
- [Photos & Video Tutorial] How To Crochet Puff or Bobble Stitch Easy
- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Purse Is A Perfect Crochet Project For Beginners
Style your outfit with a beautiful crochet scarf this winter. Saw this scarf done in Tealberry and I loved it! It’s a beautiful colorway and a good looking stitch. This Simply Unforgettable Scarf by Elizabeth Harper (Tattoo Betty’s House of Hookin’) is indeed simple and unforgettable, a classy scarf that can be used in any occasion.
Materials: Red Heart Unforgettable Boutique 2 or 3 skeins depending on desired length and a 5.50mm hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Elizabeth Harper (Tattoo Betty’s House of Hookin’)
Thanks to Elizabeth Harper for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.