- Simple Crochet Head Scarf To Keep Your Ears Warm And Your Hairstyle Super Cool
- [N/A] This Adorable Big Head Baby Doll Will Make You Giggle With Joy
- [No Longer Online] This Is The Perfect Peacock Doily For Your Home
- [Free Pattern] You Are Sure To Love The Wonder Crochet Cloth!
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Blanket Is Made Using Only Three Crochet Stitches
This simple pattern with a stunning lacy effect of the background is beautiful and easy to crochet. 12” Granny by Woodshoppe1 has a simple design yet bold appearance. The pattern goes from a diamond to a circle to a square, it really has a very a clever and visually appealing geometric design. Colors are fun to use for this pattern to see how different geometric forms emerge.
Simple Yet Gorgeous Free Crochet Granny Pattern
Size H Hook
2 or more colors of yarn
This square works up very pretty in red/white/blue
Check out the original source for the Simple Yet Gorgeous Free Crochet Granny Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Wiam’s Crafts
Thanks to Woodshoppe1 for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.