- [Free Pattern] Perfect Storage Or Gift Basket Any Size And Shape You Want
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Your Own Pretty Tunisian Feathers
- How To Add A Beautiful Crochet Edge To A Fleece Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Who Doesn’t Want A Dragon Wrapped Around Their Neck? Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Surprised How Simple Is To Make This Awesome Trivet
This simple pattern with a stunning lacy effect of the background is beautiful and easy to crochet. 12” Granny by Woodshoppe1 has a simple design yet bold appearance. The pattern goes from a diamond to a circle to a square, it really has a very a clever and visually appealing geometric design. Colors are fun to use for this pattern to see how different geometric forms emerge.
Simple Yet Gorgeous Free Crochet Granny Pattern
Size H Hook
2 or more colors of yarn
This square works up very pretty in red/white/blue
Check out the original source for the Simple Yet Gorgeous Free Crochet Granny Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Wiam’s Crafts
Thanks to Woodshoppe1 for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.