- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Multifunctional Crochet Basket With Handles
- [Free Pattern] Any Kid Wants A New Winter Hat With Ear Flaps
- [Free Pattern] Oh, Scrap! This Easy Granny Afghan Is The Best!
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Turn Two Granny Squares Into The Most Adorable Angel Ever
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Lemon Peel Stitch
This simple pattern with a stunning lacy effect of the background is beautiful and easy to crochet. 12” Granny by Woodshoppe1 has a simple design yet bold appearance. The pattern goes from a diamond to a circle to a square, it really has a very a clever and visually appealing geometric design. Colors are fun to use for this pattern to see how different geometric forms emerge.
Simple Yet Gorgeous Free Crochet Granny Pattern
Size H Hook
2 or more colors of yarn
This square works up very pretty in red/white/blue
Check out the original source for the Simple Yet Gorgeous Free Crochet Granny Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Wiam’s Crafts
Thanks to Woodshoppe1 for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.