- [Free Patterns] 6 Surprisingly Adorable Last-Minute Gifts You Can Make From 1 Or 2 Granny Squares
- [Photo Tutorial] This Easy And Clever Baby Headband With Ponytail Holder Is Adorable!
- [Video Tutorial] Stand Out In A Crowd With These Adorable Flamingo Feet Baby Booties
- [Free Pattern] Inspiring And Amazingly Cute Flower Trellis Square
- Fabulous Crochet Square With A Magical Design
This granny square rug with such an elegant design is made using three different granny square motifs. The pattern can be used to make blankets in any size you desire.
The Granny Square Rug Bedspread pattern by Michelle Starkie is worked in individual granny squares which are displayed on the floor- the most common method- and then sewn together in rows.
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page.