- [Free Pattern] Your Men’s Feet Will Be In Heaven With These Super Comfortable Crochet Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Minion Lovey Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Little Shell Ripple Afghan Is Really Stunning!
- Cute And Simple Coffee Themed Afghan Square
- Free Crochet Giraffe Rattle Pattern
This is a really outstanding square! This Pinwheel Afghan Square by ChiWei Ranck is a really a work of art and a full blanket made using this pattern would look absolutely awesome! It’s simple to make really, just the sum of four little squares and there are lots of tips you can use to avoid weaving ends. Just make sure you check the comments area on ChiWei’s site, below the written pattern, for more info on how to do that.
This pattern is the sum of 4 small squares, each of which consists of 1 large triangle and 2 small triangles. The 4 squares are approximately 5″ along the side, and are combined to make a large square that is approximately 10″ along the side. Add in a simple border (or 2) and you’ll reach your desired 12″ square.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: 1 Dog Woof
Thanks to ChiWei Ranck for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.