- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Crochet Pansy Is Perfect In Every Way
- [Free Pattern] This Lace Basket Makes An Incredibly Cute And Useful Gift Everyone Will Want
- Quick, Easy, And Very Pretty Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Never Ending Crochet Granny Square Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Fish Scrubbie That Uses The Shell Stitch In The Round
This is a really outstanding square! This Pinwheel Afghan Square by ChiWei Ranck is a really a work of art and a full blanket made using this pattern would look absolutely awesome! It’s simple to make really, just the sum of four little squares and there are lots of tips you can use to avoid weaving ends. Just make sure you check the comments area on ChiWei’s site, below the written pattern, for more info on how to do that.
This pattern is the sum of 4 small squares, each of which consists of 1 large triangle and 2 small triangles. The 4 squares are approximately 5″ along the side, and are combined to make a large square that is approximately 10″ along the side. Add in a simple border (or 2) and you’ll reach your desired 12″ square.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: 1 Dog Woof
Thanks to ChiWei Ranck for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.