- [Free Pattern] Stretchy, Soft & Cozy – This Is The Fastest Afghan You’ll Ever Make!
- Give Your Dining Table That Perfect Finishing Touch With These Granny Circle Placemats
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Amigurumi Puppy Is The Perfect And Loveable Gift For Any Child Or Adult
- [Free Pattern] Fun Crochet Coffee Mug Coasters That Would Be Perfect For Hostess Gift
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crocodile Stitch Flower Will Give A Little Extra Pop To Accessories, Home Decor And Even Gift Wrappings
Simple and clean this lovely pattern with picot edging is quick to make and perfect for using any yarn. Including your stash yarn!
A wonderfully sweet pattern, Cambria Blanket by Pam Mausar can be easily paired with a matching hat for creating a gorgeous knitting baby shower gift. This knitted blanket pattern is simple, with a pretty border and has no holes for little fingers to get caught in, so this will certainly become a dear pattern for many.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Fiberwoolie
Thanks to Pam Mausar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.