- [Video Tutorial] Lovely Crochet Baby Booties Made Simple For Even Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Spiral Granny Square Is Surprisingly Easy To Crochet
- This Pile Of Puppies Free Crochet Pattern Is Perfect For Keeping Any Toddler Busy For Ages
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Flower In 4 Colours
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful And Useful Market Bag Is A Great Project For Beginners
Simple and clean this lovely pattern with picot edging is quick to make and perfect for using any yarn. Including your stash yarn!
A wonderfully sweet pattern, Cambria Blanket by Pam Mausar can be easily paired with a matching hat for creating a gorgeous knitting baby shower gift. This knitted blanket pattern is simple, with a pretty border and has no holes for little fingers to get caught in, so this will certainly become a dear pattern for many.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Fiberwoolie
Thanks to Pam Mausar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.