- [Free Pattern] This Easy Granny Blanket Is A True Stash-Buster
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Stitches Turquoise Blue Scarf
- Tabatha Reisz Shared Anther one elephant! This one is a little
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Sassy Crochet Potholder For A Gift Or To Spice Up Your Own Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Crochet Purse Is Very Easy To Work Up, In No Time At All!
Simple and clean this lovely pattern with picot edging is quick to make and perfect for using any yarn. Including your stash yarn!
A wonderfully sweet pattern, Cambria Blanket by Pam Mausar can be easily paired with a matching hat for creating a gorgeous knitting baby shower gift. This knitted blanket pattern is simple, with a pretty border and has no holes for little fingers to get caught in, so this will certainly become a dear pattern for many.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Fiberwoolie
Thanks to Pam Mausar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.