- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Block Works Up Easily And Has A Great Shape
- [Free Pattern] 7 Different Gorgeous Flower Blocks Reunited In One Stunningly Beautiful Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Lovely Beginner- Friendly Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Donut Pincushion To Help You Keep Your Pins Off The Floor!
- Fast And Easy Cap-Sleeve Crochet Top That Works Across A Variety Of Sizes
This beautiful crochet blanket in fifteen shades and waves feels like a meditation. The Moorland color palette is so relaxing and the pattern suitable even for beginner crocheters.
Moorland Blanket pattern by Lucy of Attic24 loos like it’s been designed to be a lot of fun and a lot of color with optional stripes to make larger blankets. The pattern is easy, the colors are gorgeous, and you will love seeing how this blanket is taking shape.
Waves Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Lucy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.