- Trudy Johnson Lawless Shared My first big blanklet.
- [Free Pattern] Very Easy And Quick Crochet Bloom Bathroom Organizer
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Happiness Into Your Home With This Colorful Granny Squares Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Lovely Arrow-Shaped Stitch Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Cleaning Mitts Are A Cute Yet Quick Project To Make
This is a lovely arrow-shaped stitch pattern that looks much more complicated than it actually is. Learn how to make a beautiful Arrowhead Striped Afghan, a pattern designed by Caron Design Team. This afghan is worked sideways and there is illustration showing how to attach fringe with crochet hook.
Approx 44” x 66” [112 x 168 cm], excluding fringe.