- [Free Pattern] Adorable Textured Toddler Hood To Keep Your Baby Warm
- [Free Pattern] 13 Beautiful Free Crochet Patterns For Long Scarves & Infinity Scarves
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful And Simple Crochet Flowers And Leaves
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Doily Bunting With Hearts
- Keeping Straight Edges In Crochet Is Easier Than You Think!
This is a lovely arrow-shaped stitch pattern that looks much more complicated than it actually is. Learn how to make a beautiful Arrowhead Striped Afghan, a pattern designed by Caron Design Team. This afghan is worked sideways and there is illustration showing how to attach fringe with crochet hook.
Approx 44” x 66” [112 x 168 cm], excluding fringe.