- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Thick, Snuggly Throw In Two Colors
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Cute Newborn Poncho
- [Free Pattern] This Mitered Baby Blanket Is A Great Pattern For Scrap Yarn
- Beautiful Crochet Kitchen Towel With Fringe
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Multifunctional Crochet Basket With Handles
This is a lovely arrow-shaped stitch pattern that looks much more complicated than it actually is. Learn how to make a beautiful Arrowhead Striped Afghan, a pattern designed by Caron Design Team. This afghan is worked sideways and there is illustration showing how to attach fringe with crochet hook.
Approx 44” x 66” [112 x 168 cm], excluding fringe.