- [Video Tutorial] Surprise Your Little Ones With These Absolutely Adorable Crochet Snowman Ornaments
- [Paid Pattern This Week Only] Heavenly Softness, Just Right For Baby’s Delicate Skin: Fluffy Clouds Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Keep Warm And Cozy With This Beautiful Snowflake Throw
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Daisy Granny Square Pincushion
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Round Teddies All Bundled Up In Their Colourful Scarves!
This is a lovely arrow-shaped stitch pattern that looks much more complicated than it actually is. Learn how to make a beautiful Arrowhead Striped Afghan, a pattern designed by Caron Design Team. This afghan is worked sideways and there is illustration showing how to attach fringe with crochet hook.
Approx 44” x 66” [112 x 168 cm], excluding fringe.