- [Free Pattern] Butterflies Garden Crochet Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Elegant Ruffled Trivet For Your Home
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Little Blanket Pattern Is Perfect For Some Cozy Couch Crochet
- One Hour Crochet Afghan You’ll Want To Make Immediately [Video Tutorial]
- 8″ Tapestry Watermelon Afghan Square Is A Happy Summer Design
This is a lovely arrow-shaped stitch pattern that looks much more complicated than it actually is. Learn how to make a beautiful Arrowhead Striped Afghan, a pattern designed by Caron Design Team. This afghan is worked sideways and there is illustration showing how to attach fringe with crochet hook.
Approx 44” x 66” [112 x 168 cm], excluding fringe.