- [Free Pattern] These Are The Best Looking Crochet Baby-Chucks I’ve Seen Yet!
- [Free Pattern] Incredible Good Looking Valance Will Change The Look And Feel Of Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] A Must-Have Blankie For Every New Babe
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Shell Stitch Beanie
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Granny Triangles Are Quick And Easy To Make And Look Absolutely Gorgeous!
This is a lovely arrow-shaped stitch pattern that looks much more complicated than it actually is. Learn how to make a beautiful Arrowhead Striped Afghan, a pattern designed by Caron Design Team. This afghan is worked sideways and there is illustration showing how to attach fringe with crochet hook.
Approx 44” x 66” [112 x 168 cm], excluding fringe.