- [Video Tutorial] Keep Warm And Cozy With This Beautiful Snowflake Throw
- Cute And Easy Textured Knit Dishcloths Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Newborn Bunny Hat And Diaper Cover Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Add Color And Personality To Your Walls With This Amazing Wall Hanging Crochet Piece
- [Free Pattern] Saw This Owl And Thought You’d Love It!
Want a cute way to keep warm? These Floral Ear Muffs by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk may just do the trick! With a unique and awesome design, these ear muffs are the prettiest way to protect your years or simply for warmth. The pattern is written for one size and each ear muff is approx. 10 cm (4in) large across. Add prettiness to your winter outfit with this really interesting and eye catching pattern.
If you prefer to keep your ears warm but at the same time want to look special – then Floral Ear Muffs is right project for you. You can use scraps of yarn in different colors to make them. You can give a new life to your headphones. You can wear these ear muffs in winter and also in spring or summer (to protect ears from noise and strong wind). And you will always look unique 🙂
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lilla Bjorn’s Crochet World
Thanks to Tatsiana for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.