- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Rose Granny Square Blanket
- Fabulously Beautiful Lotus Flower Circle Blanket Pattern [Free Pattern & Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Block Works Up Easily And Has A Great Shape
- [Free Pattern] Were You Looking For The Perfect Summer Crochet Bag?
- [Free Pattern] Fast, Easy And Cute Summer Fun Market/Beach Tote
When it comes to the little ones, almost everything makes us go: Awww! So small, so cute, so touching! Like this beautiful Bunny Hat & Booties (Booties) set by Michele Wilcox which is seriously cute. With Easter almost here, this bunny set would be such an appropriate outfit for any baby. The pattern fits 12 months (1 year) babies.
We used soft bamboo thread to crochet these sweet bunny accessories for the well-dressed baby. We show them in girly pink, but they would be just as cute in blue or another color for baby boys. (Coats & Clark)
LC2432 Bunny Hat & Booties
AUNT LYDIA’S® “Bamboo Crochet Thread,” Size 10:
(A) 2 balls 275 Coral
(B) 1 ball 705 Pure Pink
(C) 1 ball 365 Twig
3 colors, 4 balls total
Hat Circumference: 17½”
Booties Length: 4½”
12 sts = 2”; 6 rows = 2” in dc with double strand of thread.
14 sts = 2”; 12 rows = 2” in sc with double strand of thread
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Michele Wilcox for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.