- One Skein Crochet Cowl Pattern Easy For Even The Advanced Beginner Crocheter
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waffle Weave Stitch ( Baby Blanket Pattern Included)
- How To Attach Granny Squares Together Using The Join-As-You-Go Method (JAYGO)
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Crochet Dreamy Dreamcatcher That Literally Everyone Will Want
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Lion Square Project To Keep Warm And Cozy
Dare to be different? This sea shells crochet scarf will make you a Star! It is so fresh and breezy, everybody is going to want one in their own colors! It is a fun project that can be done in a couple of hours and a very personalized gift for your girlfriends. This unique and delicate Sea Shells Scarf by Alla Koval can be made from any worsted plain or textured yarn.
Image source: flickr
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Little CityGirl
Thanks to Alla Koval for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.